The EJF 100 club was set up 6 years ago, and features a monthly independent draw for its members. The winner receives a cheque for £100, and so during its time there have now been 96 lucky winners! The odds are far better than the lottery - why not join up today? It is only £60 per annum, or £5 per month via direct debit.
Congratulations to the following winners:
April 2014 – Will Dent
May 2014 – Chris Greatbatch
June 2014 – Mick Roberts
July 2014 – Jenny Tipper
August 2014 – Harriet Roberts
September 2014 – Claire Wulff
October 2014 – David Isaacs
November 2014 – Chris Greatbatch
December 2014 – Sue Long
January 2015 – Karen Andrews
February 2015 – Kate Jeffries
March 2015 – Louise Wakeford
April 2015 – Julie Reynolds
Would you like to participate in The Emily Jordan Foundation 100 Club?
The Emily Jordan Foundation 100 club offers members the opportunity to have a chance of winning £100 in our monthly prize with the minimum amount of effort.
The concept is simple:
- For as little as £5 per month participants are allocated a number between 1-100
- Each month a draw is held and the participant who holds the winning number will receive a cash prize of £100
- Only allocated numbers will be included in the draw each month
- Numbers which have not been paid for that month will not be included in that draw
- Members are not restricted to one number and can purchase more if desired, thereby increasing their chance of winning
- Every month the winning number will be posted on this page
- To become a member of the 100 club, please complete the application form below and return it to the address below and we will contact you to discuss payment.
- Subsequent draws will be made on the last Friday of each calendar month.· Numbers will only be included in the draw if we have received payment for that month.
- The winning member will receive a cheque for £100.
If you have any queries please contact either:
The 100 Club is run by:
The Emily Jordan Foundation
Numbers cannot be sold to children under 16.
Trustees of The Emily Jordan Foundation may not become a participant of the club.
The Emily Jordan Foundation would like to thank you all for your support in helping individuals with disabilities to lead fulfilled lives.